Each Property is different
But I have a marketing package that includes all the modern bells and whistles you'd expect to find a large corporate Real Estate Firm and the tried and true old fashioned ways that built the industry to what it is today.
While I don't do every marketing technique for every property, these are the tried and true methods that Ive been successful with.
Huge Local Exposure
- a custom property website will be created
- just listed cards will be mailed to area residents
- custom color property brochure will be created
- a detailed description of the property with HDDR and drone photographs will appear in the Southwestern Michigan Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- a custom E-mail blast will be sent to several thousand agents
- with the owners permission an Open House for the Entire Brokerage community will be held
- a with the owner's permission a vibrant for sale sign will be placed on the property.
- the property will be presented to over 5 agents at the Freedom Realty office meeting.
- an ad will be placed in the appropriate local newspaper if beneficial.
- custom property postcards will be mailed to the area.
- property will get an add in the Homes and Lifestyles.
- property will get advertised in adjacent markets to attract best buyers.
24-Hour Internet Exposure
- the property will be featured on this website
- the property will be syndicated to more than 100 real estate websites
- the property will be featured on Chris Moore's social networks
- the property will have a virtual tour and or you tube videos.
- the property will be presented to existing buyers i already work with.
- I will mention the property during events conducive to network marketing.
- I will do an open house
- I will work with local lenders and other service providers to add value and promote the home, including staging companies and home warranty providers.
I will conduct the transaction to the closing table
Besides the marketing there is a lot more that goes into a transaction, let me experience guid you through the entire process.